Saturday, December 13, 2008

One day with a man
Posted on June 2, 2007 7:33 PM, Filed under Stranger

Friendz, I want to narrate an incident before u. It happened on me last year. As a virgin I don’t have any affinity towards old men at that time.But one incident change all my thoughts. It was a Friday evening. I was standing at the bus stop, waiting for the bus. It was 7.30 then. An old man(around 65) stood behind me.and there was nobody else. I saw him standing left of me. He is busy with looking through my transparene yello sari.

I moved my sari a little bit so that it is easy for him to see my naked belly and large boobs.
He start watching my body as a whole. Then he came and ask.”VARUNNO ENTE KOODE”.I smiled at him. So he pushed me on one corner and removed my sari from the shoulder.
Then he start massaging my large boobs.ooooooooooooooooo fantastic…

He unhooked my blouse and bra. And he star squeezing my breasts.oooooooooo
I moaned with pleasure..He squeezed it again and again and said”ENNA KOZHUTHA
MULAYADI NINTE”.

This sentence make my feelings up and I pressed him firmly on my MULA. He suck my nipples again and again. I was in a mood which I can’t explain now.Since it was my first experience,I can’t forget it.

But I can’t enjoy it completely. Suddenly somebody came in and so went away. I had another experience with my sister’s father-in –law. I will explain it later.

| Permalink | Comments (1)
Maneesha, my horny neighbour
Posted on June 2, 2007 7:30 PM, Filed under Neighbours

My name is Rohan and this is a factual experience with a Sindhi girl called “Maneesha”. It happened 4 years back and I wanted to share this experience with folks here of HumanDigest. I live in Mumbai but was doing my Engineering in Pune and living in a place called Kondwa. I had rented an apartment and living alone there in my Final year of Engineering.

This 4 four building was fairly new and there only 3 occupants in the building rest of the flats were brought by NRIs and were lying totally vacant. I was living on the third floor of this building and this girl lived on the fourth floor. Now a bit about “Maneesha” and her family. They were a Sindhi family, father was divorced and Maneesha lived with her mom and her brother is somewhere in Canada.

Maneesha was 34 years old and that time and not married due to family issues I believe she never got any proposals. I don’t know why though.. somebody ‘s loss I guess. Well to describe her as I first noticed she was 5’6 inches tall and quite fair but I could never get a good look at her figure as she always wore churidar and her dupatta always covered her front.

She had a very prominent “Ass” though, which stood out as if,all she ate went there. It always jutted out.She used to always smile at me, and I used to smile back nothing more. She was always at home and I wondered why she didn’t work or something. I never even dreamt what would follow.

We had Diwali vacation coming up and I decided to stay back in pune to catch up with studies. That’s when for time pass I decided to join a part time French class nearby. During my first day I was surprised to see Maneesha there too. We said hi and then ina day or two got talking. That’s when I learnt more about her.

They were from Gujrat, dad had left them, she was a school dropout and basically did nothing. She was taking this class as she there could be some opportunity in translating work. It was more of a friendly talk as she was about 13 years elder to me and I was kind of nervous. Anyway I learnt that she had a interest in music.

I casually mentioned that I play the guitar very well and she said “oh really”. I said yes I’ve learnt it for years and if she wanted I could play and show sometimes. She said “sure” I said no problem drop by sometime and she said sure.

That’s how it got started you can say… One Saturday morning I heard a knock and when I opened I saw Maneesha outside, her mom had gone to work and she asked me what I was doing I said “nothing” and asked her to come inside. We got talking and then I played the guitar for her.

She wanted me to play Hindi tunes, which I did and then talked for a while and she left. This started happening quite regularly and by this time all could dream about was her. Then one day it happened.. she asked me if I could teach her to play I said sure and she was holding it all wrong I got up and went behind her and showed her how to hold it properly and that’s when I first smelled her perfume and touched her hand. I was on “fire’ and “heat”. Literally lost my senses.

My face was right next to hers while she was learning and then when she turned and talked to me it was right in front. Without warning and without thinking I just planted a kiss on her. I was shocked at what I did.. she just kept quiet and said ‘Rohan’ “what” and stopped. I immediately profusely apologized..I’m sorry very sorry.

She was kind of taken aback and said its ok. That’s when my heart started beating again.We didn’t speak much she came to me and held my hand and said it’s ok yaar..see you tomorrow and went.

I was not sure if she would come back but lo and behold she was there the next day. I’ll cut the basics but that day we kissed again and this time it was a smooch. Wow I never felt like this before she was so warm and hot. I just held her shoulders didn’t have the guts to touch anything else. Well day four is when it really took off.. we were sitting on the sofa I looked in her eyes

and then took my hand to her face brought it close and we kissed that’s when it happened her dupatta slipped for the First time and I had a look at her front part properly for the first time. The dupatta was a bit off I was shocked to see it.. she had huge BOOBS big really big and round I can’t describe that image it was really big which I could never had imagined.

There was nothing more I wanted at that time than to touch it. I was completely hot, I slowly moved my hand from her face to her shoulder and then in one instant put it on her right BOOB very lightly. Her right hand immediately caught my hand but I couldn’t stop I just moved her hand away kissed more deeply and then just squeezed her right BOOB.

Wow what a feeling, it was twice the size of my hand and I pressed it 4 –5 times that’s when I also felt her nipples it was kind of standing up and hard. I rubbed my fingers on it. She moaned a bit while I did it. In a quick instant I removed her dupatta completely and it was on the ground. I moved my left hand also and now I had both her BOOBs in my hand.

It was the best feeling you can imagine I just kep on squeezinga nd then moved my face to her neck and immediately to her chest. I pulled her down and started sucking her boobs from out side like a madman. Sucking, biting,pressing, I did it all. Just couldn’t stop. 2-3 times she said “Rohan” Then I moved my face towards her stomach and navel and kissed it jut as I was going

further she kins of stopped me with her hand and I couldn’t go further. It kind of ended like that that day. But it was the beginning. Next day was my birthday and she asked me before going” What do you want” I said “You” and she smiled and said “No seriously”. I said ok I want to see you ina saree. She said ok. I will fast forward now.. next day she came home in a blue saree.

Hot is not the word, she must have done her makeup for atleast 2 hours I think. She had flowers on her head and all.I couldn’t resist at all. I told her you look very beautiful. Sje said reall? Thanks that’s when I pulled her towards me. I was sitting on the sofa and she was standing in front of me I kissed her navel and she kind of moaned and I got up kissed and and moved her saree pallu. It was the most amazing sight to see her in a tight blue blouse.

I got the saree off completely and just kissed and kissed her BOOBs from outside her blouse. To see her in a blouse and ghagra was an ultimate sight. I slowly unbuttoned her blouse and she was wearing a black BRA and on her white skin the black BRA looked wonderful. I kissed her all over her chest and then unhooked her bra and WHAT A SIGHT those two Melons popped out. Big and Round I just sucked and sucked her jugs, licked it, bit it.

it was black and she had big nipples which were standing. I feasted my mouth on it. Then I removed her ghagra she resisted a bit I said dnot worry I have protection. She still resisted but then gave up.I pulled her ghagra down and she had creamish panites on. I lay her on the sofa and kissed and kissed her thighs. she had fat thighs and I enjoyed moving my hands on it and kissing it. no time I yanked her panties off. and saw her pussy.

It had a few short hair and when I moved it I saw it clearly I instinctively put my finger on it and slowly inserted one finer and she moaned and brought her hand and tried to pull my hand away. I was in no mood to accept. I just pulled her hand away and put my face on her pussy and kissed it and then slowly after separarting her legs started licking her pussy. It had kind of a salty taste. She kept on moaning and calling Rohan.

After 2 mins or so I stopped and by now I ha d a huge hardon. I just removed my pants and stood up. She was still lying on the sofa.I took out my dick and she looked at me and smiled I just walked up to her took her hand and put on my dick. She has long fingers and the moment her hand touched my dick it was like an electric shock. She just shook it a bit and then I went closer to her and while I did it my dick was near her chin.

She looked at me and then I just took my dick near her mouth. She kind of kiised it. I moved my hand near her mouth separated her lips and slowly inserted my dick into her mouth. She smiled looked at me and it was a wonderful sight to see her with me dick in her mouth. I just moved back and forth in her mouth. I could feel my dick getting moist and wet.

She got the hint and started moving her mouth.I tell you guys there is nothing like the First Blow job. I had to control myself from shooting it in her mouth. Somehow I did it and grabbed a condom from my draw ner the sofa. She said no Rohan enough. But I had reached a point of no return. I said Please Maneesha I can’t stop don’t worry nothing will happen trust me.

I slid the condom and then separated her thighs and then slowly tried to enter her. It was tough, first time for both of us and it kept slipping out. Finally it slid in and the feeling was amazing as I penetrated she kind of held her mouth and I moved back and forth slowly. My right hand was on her right BOOB the other hand on the sofa as I slid back and forth many times.

I felt wet and I was not sure if I came as I was wearing a condom for the first time. I removed my dick out of her pussy. It was dripping wet. I took the condom off and cucked it in a nearby bin. By now she was exhausted and I kissed her and then she turned. That when I kissed her back and then saw another beautiful sight her ASS. It was big jutting out and soft.

I just kissed her ASS all over while she lay there and also inserted my tongue in the slit a bit.Then I did something which I reccommend all of you if you have a girlfriend with a big ASS to do. The feeling is too good to miss. I just separated her ASS cheeks put my dick there and lay down on top of her. The ASS cheeks closed on top of my dick and we just lay there for a while.

After a While my dick became really large and without me even knowing I just shot my whole LOAD and CUMM all over her ASS. Wow what a experience. We just slept for a while and then cleaned up by taking a shower together. After that day I enjoyed Maneesha for a full year. I had to leave back to Mumbai and then onto US for higher studies and she was in tears when I had to go but she accepted. I lost touch with her for 4 years.

I kept thinking of her for all these years then I heard from someone that she had got married to a 50 year old Sindhi man who had 2 kids of his own. I wonder how she is now, but have left it. I think the guy in one hell of a lucky guy as there was nothing Maneesha wasn’t good at. I have resigned myself to the fact that I enjoyed every part of her body for 1 year.

| Permalink | Comments (0)
Hot wife swapping story
Posted on June 2, 2007 7:28 PM, Filed under Stranger

We boarded the 2nd A/c coach of Island Express train from Cochin to proceed to a pleasure visit to Bangalore during October. We settled ourselves comfortably on the train and met this young couple Ashok and Piyali in the same coupe of the coach which was almost empty. Ashok was 30 and Piyali 26 and they had a 7 month old baby.

As the journey proceeded so also our conversation, in a couple of ours we found ourselves pretty close to eachother and also started talking personal likes and dislikes, and Sapna slowly whispers in my ears that an ideal couple for swapping. Sapna F 28 40-28-38 fair slim and quite tall and Anil m 30 six-footer with 12 inches rod. We are Sapna and Anil a young beautiful fun loving sensuous and voluptuous couple.

Ashok was around 170 cms almost as tall as Sapna and Piyali around 165 cms in a good looking saree and sleeveless blouse pretty fair and good projecting tits. We both males were in trousers.and Sapna was also in a blue saree tucked below navel looking sexy.

I asked Sapna to open the bag and take out some snacks,as she bend down to open the bag she deliberately let her saree paloo fall down exposing her lagre tits (40c) and ample cleavage to Ahok and Piyali, I could note the bulge in Ashok`s crotch as he let out a WOW great comment, and telling me owners pride neighbours envy.

I said u have equally big in Piyali, winking at her, for which she said only 80% of Sapna.Also we all 4 started cracking adult and erotic jokes. Baby now woke up and started to cry for milk, as Ashok was about to take the milk bottle from their kit Piyali said no need as she is going to breast feed him. Our faces brightened up and Piyali had a lusty smile on her lip. On hearing this Ashok got up and put the curtains of the coupe and said Piyali wait let me unbutton u.

Ashok lowered her pallu and started to unhook her blouse and slowly unhooked her front open bra releasing a pair of large beautifully shapely breast with dark pinkish aerola and pretty long nipple.Piyali was whimping in pleasure, while Sapna was feeling my dick over my trouser and French kissing me.

Ashok squeezes her nipple and squirted milk on us, and went to suck her tits.Feeding baby on her left boob and Ashok on her right boob was a sight to be seen.Ashok suckled milk and then transferred it in Piyali`s mouth kissing her. My hand were now on Sapna tits Squeezing it.

Ashok stood up and asked me to try Piyali`s milk oozing tits,I looked at Sapna and gave me her nod with a kiss. Piyali took my hand and placed it on her boobs and kissed me. I gently squeeze it and went to suck it to my glory. Milk stated flowing in my mouth,Piyali was caressing my head,looking at me doing it.

She slowly pat my cheek, and I look up at her while drinking that nectar of her tits,she said look at them,leaving her tips I turn around to see Sapna and Ashok Smooching,Ashok`s hands struggling to hold Sapna`s tits and Sapna felling Ashok`s hardness.I was getting a special kind of pleasure seeing this since this is he first time I see Sapna with another male and our first joint act.

I suckle again at Piyali`s tits,break Sapna`s French kiss of Ashok and pass the milk while kissing her, while I feel Piyali`s hand caressing me between my legs. We had to abruptly stop this as Palghat Station had approached. And we dressed up ourselves and baby put to sleep again.

All 4 of us had gleam in the eyes and a sort of wild contentment in the face. Piyali was saying that they had swapped once before her pregnancy with a similar couple in Banglore,and waiting for some more.The y were surprised to note that we were first timers on the act of swap. We talked a lot about our first night experiences, making all of us hot.

When Sapna said that she was first afraid on seeing my 12 inches monster, and later found it easy to adapt,Piyali and Ashok could not believe that size and wanted me to show.Sapna just pulled my fly down and took out the 12 incher and gane a whole mouth kiss to it.

Piyali jumped up and started to feel it full, pumpimg it slowly and tasting the precum and ulitimately giving me a blowjob assisted by Sapna.I cummed like anything on her mouth face etc,which ws shared and cleaned by Sapna.

Sapna was now on fire, hot beyond imagination and wanted to try Ashok,who in the mean time put his 8 inch dick out.Piyali was sitting on my lap licking my face,ears,neck etc and watching Sapna`s blowjob on Ashok.I now had my hand inside Sapna`s saree feeling her triang,her pany was soaked full and honey flowing down her thighs.

I took out my honey soaked hands to be licked by Piyali and kissed to my mouth.Ashok came with a shudder into the mouth of Sapna in full bang. she swallowed whatever possible and the rest slowed from the end of her lip to be licked and sucked by Piyali.

We had to stop our act as we saw lights of Coimbatore station, where few passengers boarded the coach at the adjacent coupe. We decided to continue after reaching Bangalore,I called up Taj residency to cancel my booking as we decided to stay with Ashok and Piyali.

Ashok is a manager in MNC while Piyali is a housewife, they stay at a spacious 4 bedroom flat provided by their Company. The whole night passed with intermittent kissing squeezing sucking etc.

| Permalink | Comments (2)
Anjana, my sexy neighbour
Posted on June 2, 2007 7:25 PM, Filed under Neighbours

I am Rakesh, 27 years old Keralite settled in Coimbatore and a regular admirer of this great Human Digest site, this is the second time I am sharing my experience is Human Digest and thanks for the mind boggling responses, I am really sorry if I haven’t mailed some of my friends.
I would like to narrate you all my amazing sex experiences when I was in college.

I was living with my dad and mom in the second floor of our Flat at Coimbatore. I was in first year BE at that time. From the window of the bedroom in which I used to always sleep, I could watch the balcony and the window of the first floor of the opposite Apartments. A couple alongwith one child had just shifted to that house in that Apartments.

They were Gujarati. The mother of the child was a housewife who was 24 years old and looked simple but beautiful and was always clad in a sari, with features 34-30-36. She had firm boobs and a sexy gaand. Her selection of saris was superb and she looked majestic in them. Slowly I was getting attracted to her.

I have this habit of peeping through the balcony or window at opposite flats or roadside. One such time, it was 11.15 pm and I was going to sleep. My bed was just next to the window which I used to keep half open. I saw her lying down in the bed in the hall which was visible through my window. Her husband was in a lungi.

He was trying to pull her sari and she was preventing him from doing so and played with him. Within minutes, they were in each other’s arms and began kissing each other. I was so excited and just could not believe my eyes. My cock had become hard and straight and my lips became watery. My mom and dad were sleeping in the hall. I adjusted myself to get a clear view.

Her husband was pinching her boobs over the blouse and kissing her. They just kept their lights on and perhaps did not suspect me seeing. Soon she was relieved of her blouse and sari and was in blouse and petticoat. Her husband got rid of his lungi and brought out his cock. It was huge, much bigger than mine.

He moved his cock over her entire body and then thrusted it into her vagina and began fucking her. By now, it was 1.30 pm and I had masturbated two times. I went back to sleep. This continued for a week, and I spent sleepless nights watching them. But suddenly, one night while I was watching, she caught me looking and just closed the window. I was so disappointed.

I should have been careful; I kicked myself as on that night I was so excited seeing them in their act that I did not notice myself being caught. Then many times, I tried to pick a glance but no use. She was very innocent, beautiful and obeyed her husband dutifully. Her husband was a maniac, he just commanded her and vigorously had sex with her every night, I thought.

Every time in the day, whenever she came to her balcony I would glance at her or wait for hours seeing her making chapattis in the kitchen or feeding her child. By now, she came to know my acts and was always glancing at me sideways. Surprisingly, once she was standing in the balcony perhaps in a new sari and was looking stunning with a gajra tied on her hair.

She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. I felt so happy and on top of the world. Next day morning, when I was leaving my house with my books for college, I saw her coming out from a grocery shop holding a packet of atta in her hand and a bag full of vegetables in other hand. She smiled at me. “May I help you” I asked. “O thanks”said she.

I took one bag in my hand and went to her house and dropped her. I soon began to leave out, when she said “Wait, wanna have some tea.” I said “No thanks.” With a half heart.
She said “Please come on, you have come for the first time, is it time for college.” She asked.
I said, “Ya, but its ok, I will go late today, no problem.”

I was overjoyed. She was looking beautiful in a light green sari and blouse. I asked, “Where is your child, err….” She said, “My name is Anjana and my son Rakesh has gone to school and I have to bring him back from school after two hours.” I said, “Oh, do u know my name is also Rakesh.” She laughed and we began to chat for a while sipping tea. I never missed a chance to see her curves and was admiring her beauty.

Soon Anjana sat next to me and asked. “Rakesh, what class r u studying.” From the conversation, I came to know that she was also a BE student and had 10 years of happy marriage and their child was going to 1st std. She said she liked me driving bikes as she has seen me riding bikes super fast in roads at Coimbatore.

She was now sitting now so close to me that I began to feel awkward. My cock was already so straight that I was afraid she would see it. But surprisingly, Anjana caught my cock from above the pants and began to fondle it. “do u always fantasize me, she asked.” “err… I don’t know” I stumbled.

“I know, I always see you peeping at me, don’t lie." said Anjana. By now, I was getting slowly confident and began to unzip my pant and brought out my cock in her full view. What a surprise, she bent down and began sucking it. Here was Anjana, who I always thought to be orthodox and simple housewife sucking my cock with gusto.

She began sucking my cock vigorously and bit my balls. As she was sucking my cock, I slowly removed my shirt and began touching her body and feeling it. As I was about to cum, I pulled her up and cummed on her blouse. By now, I was standing naked and was caressing her head to toe. She was still in sari. I bit her panty and brought it down through my teeth, tore open her blouse and unhooked her bra.

Anjana was getting excited and shouted, “Come on, you rascal.” I kissed her lip to lips and fondled her boobs and bit them and sucked them. I just played with her nipples and tasted them. Soon she came down and took my cock and banged her mouth into it. Soon we were in a six nine position and I began to suck her pussy like a dog, while she cummed over my entire face.

Soon she pushed me down and positioned her pussy over my cock and rode my cock. I was getting excited and began thrusting my cock from below while Anjana began to shout in ecstasy. My both the fingers were tightly grabbing her boobs and by now, I began to fuck her vigorously. I reached my climax and cummed it all inside her pussy. Anjana got out satisfied and sucked and cleaned up the remaining cum in my pussy.

Anjana said, “Get up quick, I have to be in school now to bring back my kid.” I said, “When we will meet next, darling.” Anjana, “Soon, I will call you. Thanks. My husband has sex with me daily but never used to give me freedom to do what I wanted. I love you, you are such a passionate lover.” I said, “next time, I will be more ruthless, be careful.”

We met many times thereafter and had our memorable moments in the bathroom, in her bedroom, in my bedroom etc. 1 year have passed. Anjana has moved away from Coimbatore and is now happily settled in Bangalore with two kids.

| Permalink | Comments (0)
Cochin to Coimbatore hot bus journey
Posted on June 2, 2007 7:22 PM, Filed under Stranger

Thank you for the comments & encouragements. special thankx to malathi, saraanty who encourage me a lot to write all the incidents that I am having...... And I thought it is my duty to let you fellow readers know of a wonderful experience I had recently while traveling on a super deluxe luxury bus from Ernakulam to coimbatore a couple of weeks back.

I travel along this route quite often as I am in the business of computers with an office at Coimbatore and my house is at Ernakulam. Hence I am quite friendly with all the staff of a particular bus operator which I usually use.

Anyway this particular day I have some work at cochin which is finished earlier than I had expected & I decided to start back a day earlier than planned. When I called up the booking office, they told me that the bus was fully booked but, if I wanted to go that same day they could give me a seat in the cabin.

They also said that most probably at least one cancellation will be there by the time the bus departs and that I would almost positively get a seat. Little did I know that my decision to take that gamble would pay off so magnificently.

When I arrived at the office I was informed that there where in fact 2 seats vacant. One was towards the back & the other right in front which is my usual seat because the other seats are uncomfortable for my extra long legs. When I got on to the bus I found the seat next to mine vacant & I sat on the seat by the window. A couple of minutes before the bus was due to leave a young woman or rather girl of around 23 or 24 got on to the bus.

She was on of those real head turners. She looked like a model; 5’4” and a real coke bottle figure She got of as soon as she came on and was arguing with the driver who turned back and smiled at me and told me I was on her seat and hence the fuss. I also went to the cabin and was told that they had actually allotted the seat by the aisle for me I told her she may take whichever seat she preferred and that I am not particular about sitting at the window.

She then went and sat down. I went back to the other seat after having a smoke in the cabin with the driver who was joking and asking me if I would like to exchange places with him so that he could try his luck with the short tempered beauty. I at first did not give it a second thought, but after I went back and sat down I thought it would be nice to get to know her better…….

After a couple of minutes she told me that she was sorry for creating a scene. She explained that she was just upset because of an argument she had just had with a friend. I told her it was OK and then took a chance and told her that she is very attractive and looks even better when in a rage. She immediately blushed and smiled at me.

I then told her that she looks even much better when she blushes. She then pinched me lightly on my arm and told me not to embarrass her further I jokingly said ouch! and smiled at her.
Anyway that broke all the barriers between us and we started talking about ourselves. She was a student at one of the famous colleges in Coimbatore doing her final year in MCA.

When she came to know that I run a business in the same field and am a graduate in the same subject she said that it is good we met as she will soon be searching for a job in Coimbatore and that I could help her to find a good one. I told her that I would be willing to employ her as I could then see such a beautiful girl everyday. This time she punched me on my arm.

After a while there was a Malayalam movie on the bus. It was a good film, but I had watched it before so I was not to interested. Maya, my new friend, had not watched the film and was leaning on my shoulder to watch it. I happened to look at her and saw that her low cut top had slid further down and I had a generous view of her terrific cleavage.

The view, coupled with the feel of her soft body on my shoulder was really turning me on, and I could feel my 8 inched pal trying to break out of his constraints. It was already dark and the only light in our part of the bus was from an overhead reading lamp, I had turned on to read a magazine, and from the TV monitor. I of course could not read much with such a lovely

distraction, but I had not thought she was aware of my shifty glances till she asked me why I seem stuck on the same page for such a long time. There was a mischievous look in her eyes when she asked me this and she snuggled closer to me after raising the armrest between us. Things were just becoming real cozy when the bus stopped for our dinner at a restaurant.

Grudgingly we both got out and had dinner. There was a 20 minute stop so after having food I went to the restroom and then had a smoke with the driver, who was teasing me asking how things were going. He had caught a glimpse of us cuddled together when the bus stopped, and told me not to waste the golden chance I had. This time I took him a bit more seriously because I had caught a glimpse of the bounty and was eager to see more.

After we started of again Maya asked me if I mind if she lies on my lap. I told her that it would be a pleasure and to go right ahead. She made me sit by the window and lay down on my lap. Her head was resting right on my groin, and again I had a view of her right breast bulging out of a white lacy bra. Just recalling the view has me hard again so I guess my getting hard then is pardonable.

But this time it did not go unnoticed, and she shifted her head slightly such that her mouth was on my dick above my jeans. Then she startled me by lightly biting me there with her eyes closed seductively. As we were on the front seat no one could see what we were up to and I allowed her to do her thing.

Sensing my relaxing she brought a hand up on my lap and started fondling my member from outside. In the meanwhile I put my hand into her top and held her breast and started caressing it softly through her bra. She then undid her bra without removing her top and raised hre boobs above the bra.

After a while she slowly unzipped my jeans and took my pal out. He was not exposed to the outside air for long as she immediately took him in her mouth and gave me one helluva blowjob. I was just leaning back and enjoying the sensation of her mouth on my dick, while my hand was shifting from one rock hard nipple to the other.

Shortly I could sense my orgasm coming, and I warned her that I am about to come, but she just looked up at me without letting go of her prize and continued sucking me. I could hold back no longer and shot a truck load of cum into her mouth. She swallowed it all, without choking, to my surprise, and then licked me clean.

She then moved my hand into her own jeans and I drove my middle finger between her vaginal lips. This brought a moan from her tightly clenched mouth. She undid her jeans and then put one leg over mine to give me room to move. I quickly found out where she was most sensitive and slightly pinched her there.

She almost screamed in passion. She was dripping wet by then. I then inserted first 1 then eventually 3 fingers into her, and gave her a royal fuck with my fingers while at the same time my thumb and little finger were playing with her clit. She was moaning by then and she started shoving her hips up to meet my fingers.

Within a few minutes she had come all over my hand. The _expression on her face actually scared me because she was looking really blown. I then proceeded to lick my fingers clean, that is when I realized how great she tastes. I told her that she tastes and smells sooooo very good. She was just recovering from the mind shattering orgasm she had had. Maya just smiled and kissed me full on the lips. We then both fell asleep exhausted.

In the morning when we were awake she asked me for my number and I gave her my mobile number which is the only phone I can be reached on directly. We parted at the bus stop like total strangers, and the driver asked me if anything had worked out. I smiled at him and told him that next time I am traveling with them make it a point to seat me with only a girl passenger or that I will change busses.

He laughed out loudly and told the other members of the crew that I was know an addict of bus journeys. Maya called me up that day itself and we met in the evening at my flat where I stay alone as the rest of my family live at our ancestral home. We had several bouts of sex there after that but I will save those tales for later.

| Permalink | Comments (2)
First experience of gay life
Posted on June 2, 2007 7:19 PM, Filed under Gay

Hope all you guys like my first experience in gay life. Afterwards, I enjoyed a lot with so many guys, all are interesting too. But one more incident still I am remembering and making me horny while thinking itself, which happed during my train journey from Dadar to Andheri. I boarded a Local (electric) train as I was staying at a lodge at Andheri. I was there for one week for my business purpose.

I boarded the train from Dadar and was standing nearby the door. Due to crowd, I could not get seat. One guy boarded the train from Matunga junction and stood nearby me. He wore Red sleeveless T-shirt and Black Jeans. He looks around 28 years, sexy eyes, wheatish, having good physique and thick moustache. I could see his hairy armpit while he up his hand to catch on the ring for balance. His arms were little bit muscular and hairy.

He is a Marati guy and his name was Nitin. He was looking on me as I too looked on him and gave me a smile. I also responded for his smile. Then he touched softly on my pants where my kuttan is sleeping inside my underwear, as he wants to know whether I am interested into him. Mine was getting hard and he pressed on it again and again.

I felt bit fear because the train was so crowdy and I asked where he want to get down. He told that he has to go to Borivli. I told him that I am staying in a lodge at Andheri and if he is free then he can come to my room and have nice fun.

He agreed and get down at Andheri and came to my room. He was so horny and started kissing and hugging me. I gently remove his T-shirt and saw his hairy chest and good shaped nipples. I removed his jeans too. I saw his thundering thighs and he was looking very nice on his black underwear. I started kissing on his reddish lips and rubbing his nipples with my fingers.

He got so excited while I was doing this and was making noise like “Darling…… Bahut Maza Aatha hai…. Aisa Karthe Hi Raho…( I feel it very good…please do it again and again). I licked his armpits and roll my tongue on his chest and abdomen. Licked his angle of thighs and bite on his buttocks, rim his asshole. He was also giving me a good response. We both started sucking each others kunna (69 action). He told that mallu guys are so sexy and romantic on bed.

He like mallu guys very much. Also he told me to fuck him as he would like to get fucked and gave me a condom to wear. I wore that condom and enter my cock slowly into his asshole. He was making some noise like OOOhhhhhh.. Wwooooooww and telling that “Darling, you are taking me into the heaven of sex”.

I jerked off. I told him that I am not interested into getting fucked. He agreed and put his cock in between my thighs and making up and down movement. I felt his kamarasam was making my thighs wet.

| Permalink | Comments (1)
Fucking Manju chechi
Posted on June 2, 2007 7:17 PM, Filed under Incest

I am Hari from kottayam. Telling to u all about a real story in my life. Manju chechi, she is my uncles's daughter. She is only 22 and she is looking too pretty. This incident is happend in when I was schooling and she is was in pre degree. She is stayed in our house and there were only two bed rooms for us. My parents were using one and one by me.

When she came I shared my room with her but in seprate bed. Days and weeks went by. One night my parents went to madras for attending a marriage. We didnt go b coz we had exams. Mom and dad told to us to study well.

It was a Saturday. At 5 pm we came back from the railway station after sending them to madras. After that she went to the bathroom to take bath. At that time I am just repairing the tap at the main pipe. She started bathing and suddenly water stopped. She called me and I came there. I opend the door and I was surprised. For the first time I was seeing her naked. But nothing happened at there.

At 9 pm we fall into sleep. But I could not sleep bcoz of the beautiful naked scenes in the bath room coming to my mind. I woke up and looked at Manju chachi. She was sleeping. I just hold my cock and shaked. I came near to her and touched on her boobs slowly. She woke up and looked at my eys. She looked at my cock for some minutes and atlast she took my cock and suked. I enjoyed well and I started to rubb her boobs and nipples.

| Permalink | Comments (0)
Bhabhi's sexy sister
Posted on June 2, 2007 7:12 PM, Filed under Straight Couples

Hello readers I am back with a new experience of mine. This time with my Bhabi’s younger sister. This was all planned and implemented with perfection by me. My bhabi’s younger sister around 20 came to see her. When I saw her I was astonished she was a real beauty. So I decided to have sex with her. Initially I meet her and slowly made a good friendship with her.

I kept this a secret from my bhabhi. She told me that she liked movies and had bought some movies with her to watch them. Which gave me an idea. I inserted a porn movie with her favorite movie.

After a couple of days at about 12 noon I provided her with a DVD player at her home I made my moom call bhahbhi and she took her on shopping I knew they will take almost 5 hours minimum. And I told her that I was going out but stayed in side and she turned on the movie after the first CD the porn CD was turned on she was shocked to see this she stood up switched off the television but after some time she switched it on and started seeing the porn movie.

After some time I heard she was moaning I could not believe she was masturbating she put her pants down below knees and was inserting her finger in her pussy. I slowly approached her she being so much involved in the movie did not feel my presence. Suddenly I touched her and said to he “Enjoying yourself” she was shocked and tried to pick up her pants but I didn’t let her and said to her I will help you and started kissing her and touching her pussy.

She told me to stop. But I told her I will only do oral sex with her if she doesn’t allow me I will tell her sister about her. So as she was scared she agreed I removed her clothes and mine too and started kissing her lips and entered my tongue in his mouth initially she hesitated than she cooperated very well. Than I sucked her breast quiet well.

She was enjoying it very much. Then I kissed her again and approached her I made her sit and put my legs beneath hers and with out even her notice I knew I had a full erection I suddenly with full force tried to enter her pussy with my penis she suddenly cried with pain but I put my face in her so that she could not shout but was not

able to do it was very tight and had a jelly like thing blocking it then I when even harder this time I was successful I started fucking her she was crying and weeping in pain but I was enjoying it though it pained me a lot too after some time it became easy for me now she told me she was enjoying it though it was painful.

After some time she sat on me and we had sex again after that I was exhausted and fell down, she told me it was her first sex and thanked me for giving such immense pleasure to her but for me the party was not over. I told her to clean her self up she went inside the washroom and started taking a bath and as she was inside and about to take on her clothes I opened the door of the washroom with the key and entered and entered my penis from the back she was

shocked and tried to stop me. But I made her lie on the bathroom floor and did dodgy style with and even fucked her pussy from that style. She was shouting and crying in pain I told her that both you sisters are bitches and told her that your sister used me so in turn I used you. If you donor want any one to know about it than you will have sex with me. After that we had sex about 4 times each time it was easier and easier for me and her.

| Permalink | Comments (1)
Soumya's hot sunday class
Posted on June 2, 2007 6:34 PM, Filed under Teacher / Student

It happened on a Sunday December last year. I had a good friend and he owned a computer center. On Sunday I went to see him for a chat. When he saw me, he become very happy and told me that he was going to make a call to my home, because he wants to go for a marriage urgently, and he asked me to take care of his computer class up to evening.

He was having only three students since it was a Sunday. I agreed to him and he introduced me to his students. I looked at his students which were all are females, one was aged approximately 40 years, and other two are plus two students around 18. He went out on his bike. Leena, Neethu and Soumya all of them smiled at me and started talking about their courses.

I started class for the aged aunt, her name is Leena, she was very brilliant and doing Java Course there. After that I took class off C++ for Soumya and Neethu (Both of them are average students but beautiful) Leena aunt closed her computer and told me that she is going.

I continued lessons for these girls. After solving some problems both of them are ready to go. When they went out I connected to the internet and started to watch some sex sites. At this time one of the girls came back to the center, I turned off the machine. I asked her why do you come back; she replied that her bus has not come and the next bus is after 40 minutes,

she requested me to teach something more about computers that she know only C++, I granted. She sat down in front of the computer and started Paint. I noticed that she don't have enough practice to use mouse. I explain the usage of mouse and demonstrate. She tried it, but was not accurate.

I helped her by holding her hand within my palm. At this time I notice that her hand is shivering, so I release her hand. I stood at the rear and ask her to do the same. She tried but made the same mistake. I again helped her as before, this time I didn't release her hand quickly. After a few moment I release her hand and did a massage up to her elbow.

I made it look like an accident. But it made her upset and she lost concentration. I am sure that she can't do anything correct. So I asked her to do the same. She started moving mouse and it moves like a drunkard drive.

I patted on her shoulder and repeated the same by holding her hand in my palm and I put my left arm's in her left shoulder. After this I rest both of my hand in her shoulders and asked to repeat. Her attempt again was wrong and I gave a pinch on her right ear. Ahhh she makes a noise, I asked 'did u have more pain'. 'Yes' she answered. I began to massage her ear by my right hand.

After a few seconds I moved my left hand to her cheek and started massage. She was shocked that I know but I don't mind it. I move my right hand also to her right cheek. She stopped moving mouse, but no rejection. I considered it as a green signal. My fingers moves through her jaw, chin and to the forehead also.

I draw a line using my first finger through her nostril. Then I moved my fingers to her lip and enjoy the smoothness of her wet small ruby lip. I saw her hands are shivering and she become very nervous. I don't want to waste time. So I moved my hand to her neck and moved it down.

She was wearing a blouse and skirt with kasavu (pattupavada and blouse). I moved my hand over her blouse make a squeeze at her small (her bra size may be less that 28) boobs. Suddenly she thrown my hands away and stand up from the chair. Her face became red and eye was filled and full of her body was shivering.

She took her bag and moved to the door, but I am very hot and I caught her and pulled her to my body. Her bag fell down and I bound her with my arms and started squeezing her ass. She started to moan and thrusing on my chest. I twisted her and now she is in front of me. I move my hand through her boobs, belly, thigh and pressed her pussy.

She started to refuse and trying to break my embrace. She was moaning lightly. Then I twisted her and lift up her body a little by holding my hand at the back side her neck and sucked her lip deeply and hardly and also massage her hair, shoulders and back. After this (it lengths about one minute) She become very nervous and her eyes to be half closed and stop refusing.

I understood that she haven't any experience before. I locked the main door. Lifted her up and took the inside office room and laid her on the table. I started kissing her on her cheeks, chin, lips and neck. Then I raised her skirt up to her knee only, it was marvelous scene and I enjoyed the wet smooth shin and then I moved my hand through her thigh and reached her panties.

I lost my control and squeezed madly and hardly on her boobs and she some sounds like 'avoo', 'aaahh' because of pain. I undid her skirt and began to remove her blouse, for that I twisted her because the blouse has locks in back side. After unlocking I twisted her again and started removing her blouse.

At this time she said its not right...”let me go.. please....”. I told her that a good experience is waiting for you. I removed her petticoat also. Now she is in a black bra and green panties. I also undid my shirt and jeans and shuddy.

My penis become very hard and thirsty. I pulled up her from the table push to the wall and I started kissing and enjoying her. I removed her bra and panties also and squeezes and suck her nipple. At this time she made some sounds like ahh, ahh. Then I pushed her down.

She was sitting on the floor then I pulled a chair to there and I sat on it, trapped her between my legs. I asked her to massage my penis. She didn't respond to my request. I requested again. I took her hand and put it on my penis. But she pull it back. I pulled her head by holding my right hand on the back side of her neck.

She opened her mouth. I insert my penis into her mouth and moved it front and back. I asked her to suck using tounge but she didn't do it. She sucked it about three minuts and stopped. I asked her to lay on table and she obeyed me. Now she is laying on the table and I am standing near. Once again I kissed her and massage her all body.

Then I grab her thigh, lift slightly in air and split. My penis is ready and I just shake it nicely touching her vagaina and I pushed slowly it into her vagaina. It was not easy. After a few moments I made a hard push, ouuuu, her mouth opend and eyes bulged out. On that position I began to squeeze her boobs and make horse riding slowly.

And then I increase speed gradually and she makes some sounds and acts like a snake. At last moment of enjoyment I pulled out and shaked by hand and my juice sprayed to her belly. I looked up to her and she is laying eye closed. I give her some more kisses and massage on back. She got up.

I told her to go to the bathroom and wash face and wear dress proper. She went to the bath room. After I consoled her with some soft comforting chat, I got a promise from her not to tell to anyone about this. She went out. I sat in front of a computer and thought about it.

After two minutes someone was closing my eyes from my behind using palm. I caught that hand and looked back. I was amazed!!! Soumya is standing there again. “What happened?” I asked “Nothing, that bus also gone” she replied with a naughty smile.

She made a call to her home. Told her mom that 'She will be only coming in the evening, because she had some extra classes' her mom agreed. I was stunned. She come very closer to me hugged me tight and whispered in my ears “It wasn’t enough for me....I want more”. I was on top of the heaven. We played about two hours on that day.

| Permalink | Comments (0)
Seema - My dreamgirl
Posted on June 2, 2007 1:19 PM, Filed under College Sex

I am a regular reader of Human Digest and a great fan of this wonderful site. Just thought of sharing my experiences of my romance and sex which is so important in life... The story is from my college days. There was a girl called Seema in my college three years senior to me. She was a bomb. Cat eyes, big tits, tall frame, husky voice... in short all that it takes to send you on a trip of fantasy.

Though she was quite senior to me, I developed an immediate liking for her. In fact, in those days, I used to masterbate thinking only about her and no one else. However, any possibility of making a pass at her was never in mind as I was too young and novice. I was afraid that she may not like it. I used to wait for hours after my classes just waiting for her.

when she came, I will talk to her on some subject or the other. The actual purpose was to have a good look at her body, particularly her well grown tits and bottom. I used to then run back home and shack away to glory. I was really happy that way and never thought any thing more is possible.

She finished her college in 1995 and that was the end of the meetings. But believe me, even after we stopped meeting, i could shack only while fantasizing her. Then in 1999, this happened...

I was a graduate by that time and was working for a company in Mumbai. She was also working in some other office nearby. We happened to meet accidently on one evening and I was delighted to see her. We talked and talked having met after such a long time. By this time she was already married and a mother of a daughter.

But she was just the same. To explain in one word...SEXY. By this time, I was a bit more confident and forthcoming. I already had some wonderful relationships with some wonderful girls by the time I met her. I knew how to behave with women and I also knew that there is a way around to bring them close to you. I decided I am going to try all possible means to get close to her.

We started meeting more often after the office. We also started travelling together as we lived in the same suburb of Mumbai. we used to sit next to each other in the buses and in the trains as well. Sometimes, we used to share a taxi to reach back home. On all these occasions, I made it a point not to take precautions of not rubbing my body with hers.

Let me clarify... There is a difference in sitting casually and rubbing your body against a lady and purposely making physical contacts. Females immediately make out the difference. But more about that some other time...

While talking to her, I used to talk about her married life and experiences about sex in a suttle way. Even she used to take interest and tell me a few intimate things about her love life. I used to get a hard on while discussing these things with her. There was another very big advantage of this conversation. Because people used to be around in the bus or train, i had to really go close to her and talk so that no one else could listen.

This was the best thing. I could frequently rub her tits with my shoulders and feel her butt on my thighs. Man... you dont know what it feels when you are starving and you get one particle of food at a time. I was getting frustrated but was patiently waiting for a right opportunity, and it came...

Once, I was asked to organise a picnic for my office. I had to roam around and find a suitable venue. I asked Seema if she can join me and she immediately agreed. We left in a rented car on a saturday and started with our venue hunt. I had decided that i am going to strike it on that day. This time, I purposely sat very close to her in the car though that was really not necessary.

She did not say anaything...it was time to move on. I started the topic on sex again and she was comfortably answering all my questions. During the conversation, she said that she is not very attractive is what her hubby says. I bounced on that. In a single bredth, I told her that I was madly attracted to her not from now but from the early college days.

I told her that I masterbate thinking only about her and I fantasize cuddling with her tits, kissing her deep and going to bed with her. She was shocked by this immediate reaction of mine. But she was pleased as well since i was praising her body like no body's business. I said your hubby is an idiot to say such a non sence thing.

"Bandar Kya Jaane Adrak Ka Swaad" is what i said and she burst out laughing. But she was still taking me as a junior friend and that affection was apperent. I wanted to pump her and here she was showing an affection you show to a youngster.

We went to a water resort to check the rates. They had rooms too. We went to check out the rooms where i said i would like to rest for some time if she wouldnt mind. Pausing for a moment, she agreed. I immediately paid for the room at the reception and ran back. She was sitting on the edge of the bed. I sat on the floor with my back towards her and resting my back on her thighs. I asked her to massage my head and she agreed.

We kept talking about sex. I was getting hot. Suddenly I said lets exchange the positions and i will massage your head. So now I was on the bed and she was on the floor. While talking to her, I was peeping through her V shaped neck of the top that she was wearing. Her tits were so beutifully curved and my hands were trumbling for action.

I slowly slid my hands on her neck and started moving towards her tits when she stopped me. This time I gathered courage and told her I want to just have a look at her tits. Its my life's biggest desire. She hesitated and then allowed me. I raised the neck of her dress and saw the tits neatly parked in a black bra. Guys... I WAS MAD... I couldnt believe that my ambition of seeing them has actually come true.

I started praising them and she blushed. I slid my hand inside and held them from inside her bra, she did not refuse. This was the time when i started kissing the back of her neck with intense feeling and she melted like an ice cream kept on a burning stove. I bent forward and kissed her on her cheeks and then on her lips while my hand was already having a free time inside her bra. I had made love before to other girls, but this was different.

We were carrassing each others body and i quickly pulled her top from over her head. Then i pulled her on the bed and made her sleep and had a neat look at her. Then i bounced on her while both of our clothes were still on. So much i kissed her she almost got suffocated but she was enjoying it. then suddenly she got up and started removing my jeans.

the moment my organ was in her hand it became like a monster and she was shocked at the size. she just whispered that its so big and before i could think of anything, she started sucking it. I was in the seventh heaven. After giving her a good blow job, i pulled her up and removed her jeans. She was looking so SEXY in her Bra and Panties, I just kept looking at her. I was very patiently moving each step while makinng love to her.

Thats the way I like it. Making love is more fun when you take your own time. But she was in some kind of a rush. I first thought she is more wild. But when i asked, she said, I want you to fuck me before you ejacuate. I laughed. I said what makes you think that i will be out before pumping you hard for atleast 15 minutes? This changed the whole think in a flash...

...she couldnt believe it. Apperently her husband couldnt hold himself for more than 4-5 strokes and that too without any fore play! when i assured her that I am going to pump her GOOD, she became like a wild cat. We gave each other love marks all over by biting and pinching here and there and then i moved downward to give her a head.

SHE BECAME WILD... "I dont believe it. Lick me more. Eat me up. Have me for the whole day. Dont come out..." is all she kept murmuring when I was licking her wetness and how wet she was!!! That was the wildest way I gave a head in my life.

Then I rose up to her and spread her legs. She was so wet, I went inside her like a silk and then started pumping her. PUMP..PUMP...PUMP me HARD...DONT STOP....I DONT BELIEVE THIS... DONT COME OUT... FUCK ME... TEAR ME APART... YOU ARE MY BEST MAN...it went on and on. Then I stopped and asked her to be on her knees so i can fuck her frrom behind. Can you believe it? She had never been fucked from behind.

After having it done from behind and pumping her enough for more than 20 minutes, the poor thing was really tired. She said I cant take it anymore. But I was yet to come. So she said she will give me a blow job and I sat up on the bed and lying on her tummy she started sucking my dick as if there is no tomorrow. WOOWWW DO IT MORE. SUCK ME, TAKE ME OUT is what i kept on saying but secretely, i never wanted to come out.

I was enjoying every bit of it. Then i realised I am coming. I pulled her back, made her sleep on her back and mounted on her tummy. I started pressing her tits wildly and she was stroking my dick with her hand. I BLASTED!!! ALL MY CUM WAS ALL OVER HER TITS, FACE, HAIR AND EVEN ON THE WALL BEHIND THE BED. i never experienced such a tiredness before. We lay there still for some time and did one more round of screwing each other.

Now, we meet regularly in the same resort usually on saturdays to enjoy sex. As I am her college friend and much younger to her, I even go to her place and meet her hubby and play with her daughter. Sometimes, she gets naughty and that creates some magic moments. But about that on some other day.

No comments: